1. To uninstall ComputationalCAD for AutoCAD, you should first unload its customization file for each installed Autodesk product. The easiest way to do this is by typing ‘CC:MENU:DELETE’ in the command line.
2. Double-click on the file computationalcad_setup.msi and select the uninstall option.
You can manually unload the ComputationalCAD menu using AutoCAD methods.
1. Type ‘_cuiload’. If the dialog is not displayed,
type ‘FILEDIA’ and set the value to 1.
Figure 3: Unload customization file
2. Select the customization group ‘COMPUTATIONALCAD’ and press ‘UNLOAD’. The customization group disappears.
3. Press ‘CLOSE’.
4. Repeat steps 1 – 3 for each installed supported Autodesk product.
5. Double-click on the file computationalcad_setup.msi and select the uninstall option.